Monday 12 February 2018

Tiddly Inks Ducky Dance Wryn

Hi everyone 

Hands up everyone who is fed up of the cold and rain weather. (*both hands in the air) 

I love this image from Tiddly Inks though. It reminds me of when my kids were small and we used to go for a walk around the dam near us regardless of the weather. The kids loved it best when it had been raining and they could splash in the puddles. I used to take a spare change of clothes each because I just knew they would both end up covered! Now they are teenagers and you would think one drop of rain would melt their skin!

Anyway onto my card:


Ribbon Girl products:

 




Useful Links:
 
There is a lot more inspiration over on the Tiddly Inks facebook page. I hope you come over to join us.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
 
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey S xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment